This episode does not have a sponsor, so if you are interested in sponsoring the podcast please contact us.
Ward and Jeremy discuss the following:
- Why Alt.NET has picked a fight over Microsoft's Entity Framework
- "Perfect is the enemy of the good"
- Does the Entity Framework reduce productivity?
- How can Alt.NET provide resources to help .NET folks learn about alternatives?
- Is there rot inside Microsoft's MVP program?
- What the important attributes of a persistence layer are
- Language-Oriented Programming
- Domain Specific Languages
- Fluent Interfaces
- Hear Jeremy Miller say "poor man's C# 3.0"
- Does Code Generation need to include a visual editor?
- 18: Talking with Jeremy Miller about Alt.Net
- 17: The State of Alt.Net
- 16: State of IronRuby 2009
- 15: Domain Driven Design
- 14: Object Databases
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Let us know through our mailing list.
The Alt.NET Podcast is brought to you by Infozerk.
Please support the Alt.NET Podcast by supporting our sponsors.