In this episode, I conclude my discussion with Owen Rogers on the topic of introducing an Agile Kaikaku, or a radical process change event within an organization. Owen is an Agile coach and has helped many teams adopt Agile practices.
Bet you couldn't test without it… Click here to learn more!
In this episode Owen discusses the following:
- Lean Thinking
- Steps for implementing an Agile Kaikaku
- Change the physical work environment
- Assemble a cross functional team
- Establish recurring short-term goals
- Use right-sized tools that are fit for purpose
- Lean Software Development
- Implementing Lean Software Development
- Hanselminutes Podcast: Continuous Monitoring
- 18: Talking with Jeremy Miller about Alt.Net
- 17: The State of Alt.Net
- 16: State of IronRuby 2009
- 15: Domain Driven Design
- 14: Object Databases
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Let us know through our mailing list.
The Alt.NET Podcast is brought to you by Infozerk.
Please support the Alt.NET Podcast by supporting our sponsors.