As a follow up to the last podcast that featured Mike Moore and Scott Bellware discussing Alt.Net I spoke with Jeremy Miller to put out a vision for what he feels Alt.Net should represent and how it can be a positive thing in the community. This will be the last episode here on this topic, I promise to get back to normal technology discussions (next episode is about BDD and TDD).
We talk about the following things:
- "Why So Mean?" from Alt.Net Seattle recorded by Scott Hanselman
- Aluminum Wiring in Your Software
- The Vote of No Confidence in the Entity Framework
- Summer of NHibernate
- NHibernate DimeCasts
- Fluent NHibernate
- NHibernate Profiler
- Mass Transit
- Derik Whittaker's NHibernate Posts
- Chad Myers Oxite Post
- 18: Talking with Jeremy Miller about Alt.Net
- 17: The State of Alt.Net
- 16: State of IronRuby 2009
- 15: Domain Driven Design
- 14: Object Databases
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Let us know through our mailing list.
The Alt.NET Podcast is brought to you by Infozerk.
Please support the Alt.NET Podcast by supporting our sponsors.