This episode of the Alt.NET Podcast is brought to you by The Lounge Advertising Network. Reach .NET developers on the sites and blogs that they trust and respect by advertising with The Lounge Advertising Network.
We discuss the following:
- Understanding the business
- ASP.NET MVC Storefront
- Rob Conery limps and learns about Domain Driven Design
- Philosophical underpinnings of DDD
- Redundancy in the Space Shuttle
- Bounded Context
- Aggregate Root
- Applying Domain-driven Design and Patterns
- State Pattern
- Continuous Improvement
- And best of all, listen along as Rob drops the names of the following people:
This is my last episode hosting the Alt.NET Podcast. I want to thank the many gracious guests that have helped make the podcast such a success, and the listeners that have supported us and endured my scratchy voice. I hope that both the Alt.NET and the larger .NET communities have benefited from the podcast. James Avery is taking over the podcast and I am very excited to see where he goes and what improvements he makes.
- 18: Talking with Jeremy Miller about Alt.Net
- 17: The State of Alt.Net
- 16: State of IronRuby 2009
- 15: Domain Driven Design
- 14: Object Databases
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Let us know through our mailing list.
The Alt.NET Podcast is brought to you by Infozerk.
Please support the Alt.NET Podcast by supporting our sponsors.